On April 17th through the 21st, Stuart Anderson, Patrick Roder, and Steve Burda attended the HIMSS23 Global Health Conference in Chicago, Illinois. It is the most influential health information technology event of the year, where 40,000+ professionals throughout the global health ecosystem meet to build relationships during lively networking events, learn about hot topics from experts, and discover innovative health tech products to solve their greatest challenges.
The conference was filled with presentations from leaders in the healthcare industry along with breakout sessions, networking events, and keynote speakers. They ranged from concepts regarding up-and-coming technical advancements, real-world insight into common and current theories, and practical steps to take in healthcare as well as complex technical environments.
Keynote Speakers Included:
- Christopher Ross, Chief Information Officer – Mayo Clinic
- Peter Lee, Corporate VP, Research, and Inclusion – Microsoft Corporation
- Tim Barry, Co-Founder, Chair, and CEO – VillageMD and Partner of Primary Care for America
- Deborah DiSanzo, President – Best Buy Health
- Hans Kluge, Regional Director for Europe – World Health Organization
- Paivi Sillanaukee, Ambassador for Health and Wellbeing – Ministry for Foreign Affairs in Finland
The event also attracts 1,000+ exhibiting healthcare information and technology companies.
Specialty Pavilions Included:
- Patient Engagement 365 Pavilion
- Cybersecurity Command Center
- Federal Health Pavilion
- Innovation Hub
- Startup Park
- Interoperability Showcase
It was an amazing event for the healthcare industry focused on world-class education programming, exhibitions, networking, and continuing education credits.
To connect with one of our Healthcare & Life Sciences Advisors, click here:
To learn more about HIMSS, click here: