Executing a business strategy is surprisingly difficult to do well
But it’s especially challenging in the context of organizational transitions, which require cross-functional collaboration and a hands-on, get-to-done approach. Common applied strategies and motivations that Trexin frequently leads include:
• Scaling capabilities for growth
• Optimizing operations for cost reduction
• Driving synergies for M&A, and
• Recovering projects in distress.
Trexin's services are right-sized for our Client's needs
Recognizing that our Clients have varying needs for using professional services, Trexin offers three delivery modes:
- Our “Diamond” Team structure for project-oriented work when you want Trexin to own an outcome;
- Expert/Advisory for individual SMEs and senior-level assistance; and
- Strategic Staffing for execution-oriented tasks or roles.
Our industry expertise includes:
Overlaid by multidisciplinary skills in the five capabilities essential to executing strategy:
On June 12th, 2018, Trexin participated in the SecureXII – 12th Annual ISSA and ISACA Chicago Chapters Security Conference. The focus of the panel was how the digital transformation evolves as business migrates to the cloud.