Executing a business strategy is surprisingly difficult to do well
But it’s especially challenging in the context of organizational transitions, which require cross-functional collaboration and a hands-on, get-to-done approach. Common applied strategies and motivations that Trexin frequently leads include:
• Digital transformations for business
• Scaling capabilities for growth
• Optimizing operations for cost reduction
• Driving synergies for M&A, and
• Recovering projects in distress.
Trexin's services are right-sized for our Client's needs
Recognizing that our Clients have varying needs for using professional services, Trexin offers three delivery modes:
- Our “Diamond” Team structure for project-oriented work when you want Trexin to own an outcome;
- Expert/Advisory for individual SMEs and senior-level assistance; and
- Strategic Staffing for execution-oriented tasks or roles.
Our industry expertise includes:
Overlaid by multidisciplinary skills in the four capabilities essential to executing strategy:
User Acceptance Testing in Agile Development
Duncan Goeden explains why successfully adapting your User Acceptance Testing (UAT) into an Agile development environment requires careful consideration and analysis of your company’s unique situation.