Content tabs module
Once the exclusive domain of government and academia, environmental science is increasingly the focus of commercial enterprises as the impact of climate change, municipal regulation, renewable energy, and ever-evolving consumer sentiment drives new opportunities for innovative businesses to provide products and services to a wide variety of customers ranging from large, multinational reinsurance companies to local home builders and construction companies. Even consumer-oriented applications of Environmental Science are emerging, a prime example being Coastal Risk Consulting (https://coastalriskconsulting.com/), an innovative startup so promising that Trexin itself decided to make an in-kind seed round investment.
Ideally well-suited for the deep data and analytics orientation of Environmental Science, Trexin can provide you with a wide variety of services spanning strategy through execution, including:
- Data architecture, data quality, data governance, and data integration services
- Cybersecurity assessments
- Cloud & infrastructure design and implementation services
- Data science and predictive analytics (both capability development as well as outsourced services)
- Program/project management and full solutions implementation