SecureX is the 10th annual ISSA and ISACA Audit, Compliance & Security Conference and Networking Cruise, held on the Lake Michigan cruise ship Odyssey, June 21.
This premier event featured a distinguished panel:
- Tina Hauri (Moderator), CISO, City of Chicago
- Michael Phillips, CISO, Rosenthal Collins Group
- Kevin Novak, CISO and IT Risk Officer, Northern Trust
- Arlan McMillan, CISO, United Airlines
- Glenn Kapetansky, Chief Security Officer, Trexin Group
Topics explored included:
- The changing role of the Chief Information Security Officer, from “IT” to board-level and enterprise-wide Risk Management.
- Training and education challenges.
- Metrics, up through the Board level.
The discussion was interactive, wide-reaching, insightful, entertaining, and well-received. It didn’t hurt that the entire event occurred on one of Chicago’s rare but brilliantly sunny days, cruising in the sapphire-blue Lake Michigan along the downtown shore.