Trexin’s Chief Security Officer and Technology Capability Lead, Glenn Kapetansky, joined his colleagues for the monthly Chicago CxO eRoundtable on March 18th. The event was sponsored by the Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum and was moderated by Daniel Ayala.
The topic for this month was “Assessing Security Posture Across Assets & Technology” and the attendees learned from each other as they discussed the following:
- Tactics for tackling the challenges of devices and workers beyond corporate walls (for instance, software developers)
- Challenges in onboarding and offboarding workers and their devices
- Struggles with scaling and securely managing collaboration platforms
- Which of the growing number of compliance frameworks to choose
- Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) tools
- Managing across multiple clouds
To learn more about Trexin’s Cybersecurity Practice Area, please click here.