Trexin’s Chief Security Officer and Technology Capability Lead, Glenn Kapetansky, represented Trexin in moderating the “CISO Panel on Critical Infrastructure” at the Global Cyber Security Initiative @ MxD in Chicago. The event created an occasion for information security officers and technologists to discuss real world experiences with the panel and learn from their shared experiences.
Panelists shared firsthand tactics, expertise, and top considerations with creating a Critical Infrastructure and steps to protect and maintain the integrity of the connected systems against known and unknown threats. Topics included the necessity of developing an organization wide approach to cybersecurity and the necessary steps to maintain the hygiene of your data to prevent ransomware threats.
- Bruce Coffing, Chief Information Security Officer – City of Chicago
- Erik Decker, Vice President – CISO at Intermountain Healthcare
- Anatoly Bodner, Associate Partner, Global Practice Lead – IBM Security
- Adam Lewis, Director of Cybersecurity Architecture & Software Security – Motorola
Where Trexin Can Help – Cybersecurity Offerings:
- Assessments: Cyber Risk Gap Analysis, Technology Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment, and “Metrics that Matter” Dashboard Design
- Operational Support: Interim Leadership/Succession Planning, Security Architecture, Key Program Execution, Cyber Risk Management Framework, and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) Framework
- Breach Response: Targeted Incident Response, Improved Incident Response Process, Prioritized Action Plans & Execution, and Red/Blue (+ Purple) Team Exercises
Contact a Trexin Advisor to learn more: