On September 19th, Trexin hosted its Digital Transformation of Consumer Care Event in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Representatives from small, medium, and large healthcare payers, providers, and med-tech/medical device companies joined the conversation around the transformation of consumer care, including the balance between reducing healthcare costs to increasing quality through design, consumer engagement, and technology.
Moderating the forum was Trexin’s Managing Principal Jimmy Lee, who was accompanied by a panel of distinguished industry experts:
- Aisha Berry, Vice President & General Manager, Medtronic – Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Kim Branson, Vice President Operations, Medica
- Jim Eppel, Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer, HealthPartners
- Donovan Goertzen, Chief Enterprise Architect, Optum State Government Solutions
- John Nash, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, RedPoint Global Inc.
Panelists covered everything from what trends they are seeing to improve outcomes and/or lower costs to what tools they are using to increase consumer engagement in managing health, as well as the headwinds faced throughout this ever-changing environment.
To learn more about Trexin’s healthcare experience and how we can help your organization, please click here.