Last week Trexin’s Chief Security Officer and Technology Capability Lead, Glenn Kapetansky, participated in a virtual roundtable discussion with other Information Security Executives in the Chicago area. Discussion themes included:
- Most CISOs are seeing an uptick in targeted phishing and significant attacks on VPN.
- Everyone is focused on security awareness and education efforts.
- Training is more frequent now – town halls, slack channels – and more personally focused on home network security.
- Policies are being updated to accommodate remote work including BYOD adoption, onboarding/offboarding processes, and productivity tracking.
- Leaders are experimenting with ways to monitor team health and promote work/life balance.
To learn more about Trexin’s Cybersecurity Practice Area, please click here.
To learn more about the Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum’s events, please click here.