John Crowell is an accomplished consultant, with more than 30 years of experience helping companies implement solutions to their most challenging business issues using technology and analytics. He has a passion for leveraging technology, process, data and analytics to drive positive business outcomes. His primary areas of expertise are healthcare, software development, project management and advanced analytics.
In the healthcare industry, John was part of a team that created the world’s first digital angiography device. He also led a team creating the digital imaging platform for a large digital radiography system and performed 10+ years of solution architecture and analytics for a large healthcare insurance payer. John has worked with many companies ranging in size from small startups to Fortune 500 businesses.
Read my insights
- Artificial Intelligence Conference Summary
- Six Reasons You’re Not Ready for Analytics, Part 2
- Six Reasons You’re Not Ready for Analytics, Part 1
- Why Another Analytics Blog?
- Pragmatic Analytics Introduction
- The Philosophy and Process of Data Science
- Pragmatic Analytics to Help Gain a Decision Advantage