Joe Oliva is a management consultant, specializing in program implementation and operational efficiency engagements. Joe’s expertise covers project management methodologies, change management design, and human capital analysis.
Prior to joining Trexin, Joe worked alongside financial services and public sector clients at Booz Allen Hamilton. At Booz, Joe was focused on organizational development, process workflow improvement, requirements gathering, competitive research, and data visualization. Joe has supported the implementation of long-term growth strategies, cost-savings initiatives, M&A integration, and human capital restructuring. Joe holds a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and International Relations from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and is completing a master’s in Organizational Development and Change at The Pennsylvania State University.
Read my insights
- Creating a Foundation for Change Execution
- Banking Embraces Smart Regulatory
- P2P Lending and Crowdfunding Popularity Disrupts Traditional Services
- Taking Your RAID Log to the Next Step With Analytics
- Change Management Thrives in the Financial Regulatory Space
- Compliance Reporting Evolves Through Technology