Jay DeLuna is an experienced change management consultant dedicated to delivering leadership and success through proven problem-solving, team-building, operational, and technical skills. He has expertise in detailed data analysis, communication, and process workflow improvements.
Prior to joining Trexin, Jay worked at Huron Consulting Group, implementing sustainable solutions for healthcare systems across the United States. His project work included revenue cycle process management, managing client and vendor relationships, and tool implementations increasing efficiencies in staff accountability and revenue-driving activities. He holds Bachelor Degrees in Business Administration and Spanish from Augustana College.
Read my insights
- How to Build (and Maintain) a SharePoint Site Which Will Eventually Get Used by Your Organization
- App Migration Dispositioning in an XaaS World
- A Crash Course in Developing a Business Case
- Building a Waterfall Chart in Excel
- Strategic Vendor Selection
- Core Fundamentals in any Proof of Concept/Capability