Glenn Kapetansky has a passion for building systems, organizations, and teams that endure, and has done so across a number of business sectors, technologies, and roles. For over 20 years, Glenn has advised senior executives and built teams throughout the delivery cycle: strategy, project planning, financials, architecture, development, quality assurance, deployment, and operational support. His credentials were earned in such diverse industries as healthcare, finance, energy, consumer products, and telecommunications. Glenn’s current focus areas are agile management, data protection, and audit/regulatory compliance.
Glenn speaks and publishes on occasion. He has been named numerous times in various Who’s Who, and is a repeat recipient of Bell Labs’ Arno Penzias Award for Innovation in the Marketplace. He is active in CIO Roundtables, CISO Chicago, the Chicago Life Sciences Consortium, and the Technology Leaders’ Association. Glenn’s certifications and memberships include IEEE, (ISC)2 (CISSP), ISACA (CISA), and ITIL.
Read my insights
- 6th Annual IIA/ISACA Hacking Conference
- A Candid Interview with CISO and Cybersecurity Leadership Author Todd Fitzgerald
- Robotics in Healthcare
- Home Healthcare Trends
- Security and Organizational Maturity
- Pragmatic Agile and Reports
- ‘Tis the Season to Protect Your Credit
- Cyber Monday: Protect Yourself From Security Breaches
- Warning: Big Data Could Mean Big Risk
- Will Data Breaches Scare Away Consumers?