Dale Anderson is a proven leader with the ability to drive exceptional value in a variety of business operations. Dale is a successful entrepreneur, Fortune 100 CIO, and management consultant, specializing in business acceleration through corporate strategy, operational effectiveness, and emerging-market innovation. Throughout his career, Dale has achieved bottom-line results by effectively integrating business processes, people, and technology to improve customer satisfaction, business competitiveness and management control. With over 30 years of experience, Dale has worked across all operational areas and many industries including healthcare, financial services, and retail. Dale has an MBA from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.
Read my insights
- Could Drug Diversion Be Affecting You?
- Level-Up Existing Analytics Capability with a Data Visualization Platform
- Simplify Web Services With Restful API’s
- Distance Doesn’t Have to be a Distraction
- Increasing Agility With a Business Rules Engine
- The Miracle of Lasting Change
- Packaged Application Solutions