Doren Jacobs is a senior technology executive with over thirty years of experience in the financial services sector. Doren possesses broad securities industry subject-matter expertise from both the customer and vendor perspectives, and a strong track record providing solutions covering Asset Management, Investment Banking, and Custody and Transfer Agency processing in both the United States and international markets. His primary focus is to lead organizations through periods of business and IT change, including strategy creation, operational transformations, mergers and acquisitions, new product development, IT outsourcing and data center/infrastructure migrations.
Doren has held senior management positions at a variety of financial services firms including Aviva Investors, Bear Stearns, T. Rowe Price, Clearstream International, and Citibank. Doren also has experience as a software vendor to premier capital markets firms, and as a management and IT consultant on key business and industry initiatives.
Read my insights
- Connecting Dots To Improve Lives
- Hyper Change in a Fragile Market
- Understanding the New Department of Labor Conflict of Interest Rules
- Long Planned SEC Consolidated Audit Trail Becomes a Reality
- Securities and Exchange Commission Gets Serious About Business Continuity
- Trade Settlement Time Set to Decrease in the US